Sunday 3 July 2011

Three New Lovlies


I am loving maxi dresses at the moment and found this purple dress yesterday in Primark for £11, bargain! It can be worn dressed up or down and last night I styled it with the pinky/purpley scarf show in the basket (also Primark, £4) and some silver sandals for a meal out with my hubby.

The middle dress is from the gorgeous but slightly expensive online shop Boden (www.boden.co.uk) and I have actually had it since earlier in the year, however after washing it recently it shrunk! I phoned customer services and the kindly replaced it and refunded me £16 credit as it had gone down in the sale! Fabulous! So, I ordered myself something else but you'll have to wait until that's delivered for details!!

I had seen a navy dress in Next for £35 which I really loved but it didn't fit me right so I was very pleased to see this one in H&M for £7.99! It will be great now with some flip flops but also in the autumn layered with a t-shirt, cardigan, tights and boots. Great find!



No comments:

Post a Comment