Monday 13 August 2012

Busy Bee

Huum, it seems having twins keeps you pretty busy, busy as a bee. That has certainly been the case for me recently. I tend to find in the morning once I have fed, dressed and sorted the twins out there is not much time for outfit related decisions. Combine that with most of my wardrobe not fitting and you don't have much content for a fashion related blog!

That said, I don't want to stop writing it so will endeavour to make more effort with both the blogs and the outfits. I do long for the days of making wardrobe choices...'what necklace goes with this, what dress looks nicer...' I'm sure they will return...one day! Until then I'll have to make do with the fun of dressing the twins, every cloud and all that!

I did pick up this dress for myself the other day from Gap. It was a bargain at £14.99 and perfect for all the recent hot weather we have had. I think it will work into the Autumn too with leggings and a t-shirt under.



I have been wearing this pretty necklace that I had for my birthday earlier in the year quite a lot. I think it is appropriate for me at the moment!

We had a trip to Bicester Village last week and I managed to pick up a few new bits there, I'll get them on here so you can see the lovely bargains!

Anyway, I can hear a twin crying, just hope they haven't got sick down their outfits ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment