Tuesday 20 November 2012

Looks I'm loving...dresses

I really love wearing dresses, I think they are so versatile and there is one for every occasion. I am always drawn to them and like to style them not as perhaps they were meant, for example making a dressier dress more casual with trainers and a cardigan.

The top one is from NW3 at Hobbs and it could be worn in so many ways. I think that it is quite smart but with having to wear a uniform for work and the rest of my time with my family I don't really need 'office' wear. I would wear this with tights and a cardi or long sleeved t-shirt under and some flat pumps. That said, at nearly £100 it is pretty expensive for a simple jersey dress.

The gold dress is also from Hobbs and I absolutely love it but again have no occasion to wear it and therefore cannot justify the price tag of £160 (in the sale!) I think it is so pretty and would look amazing with some spiky heels for a wedding or nice meal. Alas, this is also staying in store.

The final dress I have seen is from Next and is not something I would normally look at but it seemed to catch my eye. It is more reasonably priced, I think at £60. I love the colour and shape and think it would be really flattering. This dress has some good reviews on the website too. I love it when sites let customers review their products, I spend ages reading them and try to write one myself when I purchase something as I think it can really help when choosing an item. Boden are amazing for this but recently Next, Hobbs, M&S and White Stuff have been doing the same.







No comments:

Post a Comment