Saturday 15 June 2013

A change of A Dress...

It has been an exciting few days here in the Harris household, we finally signed the paperwork for our new house on Thursday and are so excited to be getting the keys on Friday. It has been a busy few weeks sorting it all out but we are going to be moving to a lovely 1930's style 3 bedroomed house not too far from here. I know that I am so lucky to have all the amazing things that I already have in my life, mainly a fantastic husband and family and I am incredibly fortunate to have my beautiful twins. This house is the icing on the cake for me. Maybe this is a good place to wish Jonny and my Dad a 'Happy Father's Day' our little family could not work without the constant love and support from them. 

Anyway, on with the clothes! I have been selling a few pieces on Facebook, I have found there are pages where you can buy/sell your clothes. If you are interested, look for the 'love' groups, such as 'love Boden' 'love Gap' and you can pick up a bargain or sell things you no longer wear. I used some of the money I made to buy a fab new dress from Hobbs that was vastly reduced from the in store price of £129. It has little cats printed all over it, so cute! I will post some pictures over the next few days.

The outfit I have on here is a t-shirt that I had for my birthday from White Stuff. This was the first time I wore it and it was so comfy. I love the sunglasses print! I also wore my H&M jeans and the sandals I recently posted on here from Matalan. 





No comments:

Post a Comment