Monday 3 June 2013

It's a blue kinda day (in so many ways!)

We are all feeling run down with coughs and colds in the Harris household (first blue!) but we didn't let this stop us going to order the sofas for our new place. We have yet to be given a moving date but are getting more excited by the day! We could not decide between practical neutral or the blue (second blue!) that we really wanted and at the last minute chose the lovely blue ones.

It was such a lovely sunny day with blue skies (you're getting the idea) that I decided to wear my new blue and white striped Karen Millen skirt that I got in Bicester Village last week. I teamed it with a simple blue Gap vest top and a blue Boden leather bag (I am done now!) I put on my favourite yellow wedges that I had years ago from Jones and, I almost forgot, a blue chunky necklace from Next.

I am on the look out for some tan sandals but didn't see any that I liked in town today. I did actually pick up two pairs from New Look but they are going back as I don't like them now I have tried them at home.

Finally, check me out on www.outfithive.com where I am 'blogger of the month' I am so happy to have been picked and hope to get some new followers.





1 comment:

  1. Sarah, you look absolutely stunning. It would seem I need to have twins ;) I still come on here for fashion advice! Congrats on The Hive opportunity too. x

    ReplyDelete