Monday 28 July 2014

Sunshine

How absolutely fabulous has the weather been, long may it continue I say! I could easily live in a country where it is warm and sunny all year round. I've noticed that the autumn/winter clothing is starting to creep in as well. I do not like this! It is too early and too sunny to be thinking about that.

I love a simple summer dress for when the weather is nice and it makes a change from shorts. Here are two of my favourites. The blue one is a recent Boden sale bargain that I only ordered on a whim as it was reduced so much and really love it. The other was a bargain off one of the Facebook selling pages I have mentioned before, it is from Fat Face and I think it was £8. Can't really go wrong. I wore this one for lunch with a lovely friend recently. To mix it up slightly I paired it with some tan leather and leopard print sandals. I chose turquoise accessories and the colours complimented each other really well.









No comments:

Post a Comment