Thursday 21 July 2011

Three for Thursday











I found that I had so many things to write about today that I decided to do all three in one. The above is my bargain of the year! I had planned to buy a new trench coat this Autumn as I know it is something that will go with everything. I had a voucher for Next and thought I'd be able to get one there but their sale is still on and so I popped into Outfit (mentioned in yesterdays post) and on the way out I saw this lovely in Oasis. It was originally £90 reduced to, wait for it, £20!! Amazing. And as my friend 'kindly' pointed out 'it's only a bargain if you need it' it actually was as I did!! Couldn't let that one pass me by now could I? I love the collar on it, it's a little bit different to the usual trench coats and will also work with a chunky brown belt I have for a slightly different look. Very happy.





Here are the fruits of some of my hard work in the garden this summer, three lovely tomato plants, all different varieties although I can't remember them off the top of my head. I was very upset to see that the middle one had fallen over in some bad weather and I lost a lot of the tomatoes but there seem to be many many more coming so I can't complain. I have tasted the first one today and it was delicious! They will go lovely with the lettuce we also have growing. 


Finally in the Three for Thursday is my lovely new print by Sam Toft. I already have two in my dining room and had been on the look out for a picture for my bathroom for well over a year before seeing this one in Next today. I used some of the voucher I had and so it didn't cost me anything! It looks great and it just what I had been looking for, especially as I really love this artist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment