Monday 29 August 2011

Anniversary meal

As we were so tired last night we have been for an anniversary meal tonight at The Bulls Head in Repton. We have been once before and really enjoyed it. We had the biggest pizza's I have ever seen and had to bring half home in a box!


I wore some black skinny jeans from Next, a stripy top from New Look and my trusty navy Gap blazer that i've had for years. I love how the sleeves roll up and are lighter on the inside. I wore my gold cuffs, of course and some gold chains. I took my Primark black clutch and wore the bargain Gap shoes I have posted on here before. I was determined to wear them despite my knee injury which means I can barely walk!





1 comment:

  1. Great pieces! The striped top is to die for! I'm on the lookout for a navy blazer!

    ReplyDelete