Wednesday 28 September 2011

All about the floral

Yesterday my lovely new duvet set arrived and I excitedly put it on my bed this afternoon. I love a clean fresh duvet (who doesn't) especially a nice new one. I have a problem matching bet linen to my wall colour so struggle finding new ones. I have white which just seems so boring and a different florally one but I've had that since I moved in 4 years ago! Anyway, I saw this one in the Next directory and decided to go for it. I chose contrasting striped sheets and pillow cases as I like the miss match of them and picked up some fabric from Ikea to make cushions from. I spent hours making the flag one!




As it seems to have got really hot again all of a sudden, not that I'm complaining, just surprised, I have nothing to wear! I had got out of the habit of putting on fake tan and flip flops and put most of my summer clothes away for this year. I decided to wear a floral print dress from Monsoon which I have had for quite a few years but rarely wear. I dug out my favourite Tesco flip flops too. Excuse the undone hair!





No comments:

Post a Comment