Saturday 15 October 2011

Packing for New York

With a little over a week to go until we leave for the Big Apple I have made the final choices to my holiday wardrobe. I have decided on 3 pairs of shoes, 

A pair of pumps from Fat Face which look fine with trousers and tights and are comfy to walk in all day, a pair of brown boots that are also comfy and good if it rains and finally a pair of snake print ballet pumps.

The tops I'm taking are 2 stripy tshirts to mix and match with things, I think I will travel in one with the denim skirt pictured. I'm taking my green skirt (shown in the previous post) a new lace top from Primark (£6 - bargain!) a couple of white vests to layer and my green trousers shown a few times recently.
I am not taking too many accessories, a green scarf which I forgot to photo, my chunky pearls as they go with everything, my vintage necklace, couple of gold cuffs and my watch. Also one pair of earrings I wear all the time and a chunky ring which the hubs hates!


I was planning on taking 3 jackets but I'm not entirely sure if to take the navy blazer now? I am going to check the weather first and if it looks warm and dry I may ditch the parka and add another cardigan (probably my navy Abercrombie one?) As it is I am only taking one cardi for now, the pink glittery H&M one I have talked about on here before. I have it here with a pretty Fat Face shirt I will wear with either my denim skirt or green trousers.

Phew! Choices choices! I'm sure I might change my mind before I go. I also have a selection of mini travel toiletries that I have been gathering together, I assume that they will have some things at the hotel, well it is the Waldorf! And I can always buy anything extra I need.

I figure that I can always do a little (yeh, right!) shopping there if I really need to!!

No comments:

Post a Comment