Thursday 27 September 2012

The challenge continues...

Firstly an apology to my blog fans (ha,ha) as I have been without a computer and therefore unable to update my blog and the final 3 days of the striped challenge. I'm happy to say the computer is back and the blog can go on!

So, when I last blogged I had 4 days of stripes under my belt. I would say that I started to struggle but only really for a different way to wear my stripes, don't worry, there were plenty to wear but not all made outfits. Anyway, here are the final days...

Day 5...

This is another Gap sale number which is really a summer sun dress and I thought would work with leggings. After seeing the photo back I realise that it is too thin for 
this and I'm not really that happy with this outfit. The dress itself is great and was a great price too at £14.99 but I think I will save it now for next summer. The cardi is also from Gap now I think about it although I can't recall how much it was, it is a nice wool one and was from the outlet shop. 

Necklace and belt have featured on here over and over again! They are from Primark and M&S and I could not live without either of them! Same Boden leggings as always...!




Day 6...

Today was Saturday and as hubby was on a late shift I took advantage and went swimming. This required something easy and comfy so I pulled out my 'lounge suit' (I didnt name it!) that I got last year in New York from Uniqlo and I love it! Ok, the knees are all baggy now and I imagine there is baby sick down it but it is just about ok to pop to Tesco in. Or swimming in this case. I am aware that I look a state and as I said to my friend who visited and saw me in this 'don't judge!' and anyway, IT'S STRIPED!


Day 7...

The final day arrived! I have to confess that I started in this outfit...


A Whistles orange striped tunic which was in the sale for £50 but then decided to change into this outfit which are items previously worn but not together. The NW3 t-shirt and the Gap denim skirt. 

We popped to the shops and I ended up getting the twins a new cardigan each from H&M and you guessed it, they were both striped! I hadn't even realised until now. 

Since completing the stripe challenge I know that I have an obsession as I have also worn stripes on at least 2 other occasions this week! Now that is done I am looking for a new challenge, I am thinking print and pattern next, let me know what you think?

































No comments:

Post a Comment