Saturday 13 October 2012

Queen of shops

Today hubby's friend visited us and we went into town to get some lunch and do a spot of shopping. I know it was Saturday afternoon but oh my god it was sooooo busy. I'm not sure Saturday afternoon with the pushchair is ideal, especially when I can go in the week instead! After a yummy lamb burger at Gourmet Burger Kitchen I popped into Hobbs to see what they had in the mid season sale. 

I had seen a cute NW3 denim skirt on their website and was pleased to see it was now £34 from £69. When I went to pay I was even more pleased to find it was now £29, Bargain!



It looks a bit of a strange shape on this photo but it has a cute drawstring style waist and pockets, it falls above the knee and i'm hoping it will look good with some coloured tights.

Originally I put on my red jeans for today but at the last minute I changed into my normal denim ones as they are more comfy, I wore a plain white Gap t-shirt and my gold NW3 Hobbs necklace I have posted on here before. I love how easy it is to wear and makes a simple top look nice with little effort.




Someone seemed very keen to get to bed this evening, all the shopping obviously wore him out and he was asleep before he even got to his cot!



I have spent the rest of the evening relaxing in a nice bath and reading tips from the Queen of Shops herself...


No comments:

Post a Comment