Sunday 7 October 2012

Fish and chips

We have been out for lunch again today (this will not help my diet!) and before I post what I wore I will share with you what hubby had for his lunch. I don't imagine he will need to eat for a week...


Needless to say, he didn't manage to quite finish it all!

I decided to wear a dress I got a few weeks ago from Tkmaxx. I cannot normally be bothered to look in here but the one near me has been re done and it a bit easier to see things. I spotted this Cynthia Rowley dress for the bargain price of £27. I was really unsure about it and didn't even try it on but decided to go for it and see what I thought when I got home. I was pleasantly surprised and, after my sister agreeing it was nice, I kept it. 



I wore the olive green tights I got from Primark this week as well as a brown Boden cardigan I have had for ages and to dress it down my new trainers (again!) Even hubby commented that it looked nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment