Sunday 11 November 2012

In addition...

I will admit that although I do enjoy creating my blog I am not actually very good at it! I am rubbish at all the technical aspects that I know could really improve the look of the blog. I am envious when I look at other peoples blogs and they seem to have achieved a far more polished look. Ideally I would like to lay it out differently and have a header which I have designed, maybe with a picture or something? Until then I will keep practicing and work with what I can do.

There was something which I have been wanting to do for a while, again that I see on other blogs and wanted for mine. That is upload photos and ideas of images that I like or are interesting. Primarily with the idea of showing items that I am considering buying or would love but would never buy or ideas for outfits/looks etc. I have been trying to save images off the web with the aim to start these posts all evening! We have a Mac computer that, although I love, I do not find as easy to use as a PC. I think that I have finally mastered it (fingers crossed!) and so over the next few days will 
begin adding these posts into my blog. Let me know what you think of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment