Sunday 25 November 2012

Striped Sunday

I hope you have been enjoying my updated blog and Facebook page. If you haven't already, look for 'Sarah Style' on Facebook for recent updates, photos and little snippets. If I could work out how to link to my page from the blog then I would! I will work on that some more tonight, I am trawling google and youtube for advice but if you have any then please pass it my way!

Since sorting my wardrobe and finding some treasures I'd forgotten about I decided to wear one of my favourite (similar here) Zara tops that I have had for a while. I also wore an old striped Whistles cardigan (similar here) and my Gap outlet jeans. 

I got hubby to take some shots this morning and we did have a bit of a laugh doing them and the twins were laying on the bed looking at us puzzled!










No comments:

Post a Comment