Sunday 18 November 2012

Stripes and florals

This morning we popped to a Christmas fair in Derby. There was plenty to look at but other than a loaf of bread and a jar for my sister I didn't get anything. I am still on the look out for the right Babies First Christmas decoration which I really want to choose with the hubby for the twins. I'm still hoping I will see something we like in time.

I wore a tunic dress from Tesco, a striped Boden t-shirt and leggings. I decided to team it with a flowery necklace from Primark as I thought that it made a nice contrast with the flowers and the stripes. I was going to wear this 'coatigan' and belted it with a leopard print belt. Both were from Boden. In fact the coatigan was a sale bargian reduced from £150 to £37.50! In the end I felt that I would be too hot and decided against it.




No comments:

Post a Comment