Saturday 17 November 2012

A day in my life

I saw a post on another blog that I read where they had taken photos to outline their day. There are a few sites around where you can complete a blogging challenge, for example wear a certain colour, answer questions, take photos of certain things etc. I have never actually taken part in one on the actual day but decided to give this one a go today.

My lovely twins are 6 months old today. I can't believe where the time has gone, to think this time 6 months ago we were in hospital and I was attached to a hospital bed with two new babies laying in the cot next to me. We all headed to the zoo with my lovely friend and her friends who have been very welcoming to hubby and myself whenever we have seen them. 

I think that the photos I took throughout the day pretty much speak for themselves! And they seem to mainly involve feeding the twins!

Oh and for those of you who are interested in the clothes, my jumper is from Next, gilet from the Gap outlet at MacArthur Glen, denim skirt from Gap, t-shirt from Primark, thick fleece lined tights and Mulberry Anthony bag.


















No comments:

Post a Comment