Thursday 31 January 2013

Coloured jeans

Today the hubby and I spent a rare afternoon alone together enjoying a meal we had been bought for Christmas at the Marco Pierre White steakhouse in town. I was excited to have a reason to wear my new sequin skirt. I have to admit at this point that I totally forgot to take any outfit photos and am kicking myself now! We did get a couple of snaps in the restaurant so I'll use those but you can't see the outfit clearly I'm afraid.

I wore the sequin skirt but as it is fairly dressy I made it day appropriate by teaming it with a striped Breton from Boden in a white and soft grey stripe, a grey cardigan from Fat Face that I have had for years, black tights and tan brogues from Matalan. As it was so cold I wore two coats! A gilet from Zara underneath a J Crew jacket.




Afterwards we did a spot of shopping and I picked up these pair of jeans in a bright pink and a green from M&S. I had gone in for the green but we just could not decide which we preferred so I got them both to try at home. Apparently I've got to take one back...! Which do you think?





No comments:

Post a Comment