Tuesday 29 January 2013

Chunky knit

I have no idea where I have got it from but yet again I have a cough and cold and am feeling rubbish! I felt pretty much ok this morning but have got worse as they day has gone on and am now spending the evening coughing like crazy, poor poor me! 

I didn't get a chance to post yesterday as I went to yoga in the evening. I spent the day with my Mum shopping for someones birthday and picked up a few bits for myself. I have been after a chunky knit jumper and seem to keep seeing them everywhere. I was slightly dubious as I wondered if they might just make me look fat as the shape sometimes seemed like it would be unflattering? Here are a few, that I have seen around and like, for differing prices.

Cream jumper - Matalan

Striped jumper - John Lewis


Slouch jumper (various colours) - H&M


Cream jumper - Fat Face

I am really loving the H&M one and all the different colour choices as well as the great price. I actually went for the Fat Face one as I really liked that although it is a chunky jumper it is quite fine and fits nicely. I think this is something I will get a lot of wear out of and started by wearing it today! They had it styled with a shirt on their display and I already have a similar shirt that I got from there a couple of years ago so I knew how I would wear it today. I also put on my J Crew cargo pants and my spotty Converse.

I also picked up a shirt from H&M which is navy with white spots, I have been after one but white with navy spots and could only find more expensive ones so thought I'd give this one a go. It will go great with the jumper.


























No comments:

Post a Comment