Friday 26 April 2013

Birthday lunch

Those of you who know me will know that I like to stretch my birthday week out as long as possible and I started with a lovely lunch with two of my besties today. 

I have to admit that with 5 kids under 4 between us it was not exactly a relaxing day but it was fab anyway! And I had a beautiful cake made for me which was a fantastic surprise and tasted amazing. What a lucky girl I am.

I realised today that I pretty much have a uniform of casual clothing consisting of navy and white striped t-shirts. I seem to automatically be drawn to them when I have no time to think about what to wear, it's like an addiction. Maybe I should go cold turkey?

Todays t-shirt is from John Lewis, the trousers are Boden and the cardigan is H&M.






No comments:

Post a Comment