Thursday 25 April 2013

Birthday shopping


As it is my birthday next week my Mum dragged me (kicking and screaming ha,ha!) into town to look to things to buy me. I hated it, no really, I did! Ok, I didn't at all! Isn't it annoying how you can never find or decide on anything when you know you can have whatever you like? I did pick three tops from White Stuff though and will post them on here after my birthday.

It's very true that after you have kids your own birthday doesn't seem to matter anymore. In reality we spent most of the morning looking at things for the twins big day instead. I picked up a few bits for them.

I wore a navy and white striped t-shirt from Matalan with my Next skinny jeans and the 'Chanel' jacket also from Matalan. I also wore my new leather loafers from Gap which I am loving as they are so comfy and seem to work with tonnes of outfits.




No comments:

Post a Comment