Thursday 18 April 2013

Leaving meal

I am very sad to say that my lovely cousin Amy is leaving us soon for pastures new, well, near London anyway! We thought it would be nice to go for a meal with Jonny and my sister Catherine before she goes. We ended up at the Cottage Balti on Chilwell High Road. We have been here a number of times over the years and always really enjoy it. We had intended to go to The Library but were disappointed to find that it had closed down, such a shame as we really liked that restaurant.

I am so pleased that we are starting have some signs of spring at last although what is with all the wind? At least there is some sunshine with it. I decided to wear my floral cropped trousers that I got a few weeks ago from H&M as I have been dying to wear them. I intended to wear them with these pink suede court shoes from Next but at the last minute swapped them for some flat pink Boden shoes in the same colour. I wore a black t-shirt also from H&M and a new grey jacket form Uniqlo, it was a bargain at £19.50. For the accessories I wore my pink necklace and earrings that I had for my 30th birthday from Amy and Catherine from Paul Smith, I love them!












No comments:

Post a Comment