Wednesday 24 April 2013

Spring pattern clash

I am very excited that the temperatures have been in double figures the past few days, it makes such a nice change and has been a long time coming. To make the most of it I have been cracking out my summer clothes, yay!

I really love the idea of pattern clashing but am never really sure how to achieve it, I have been on the look out for a floral skirt that I can clash with a spot or stripe print top but have yet to find one. I have been desperate to put on my floral jeans again with some more summery shoes and saw this top hidden in my drawer when I was getting dressed. It is a really old one from Gap that I have barely worn but realised that it would work really well with the jeans in a subtle pattern clash of the florals and stripes. I wore it with a cardigan with sequins on the pockets from H&M and a pink White Stuff scarf. My ballet pumps are from Tesco. I was really pleased with this outfit and enjoyed wearing it. Here's hoping for another lovely day tomorrow.







No comments:

Post a Comment