Thursday 2 May 2013

Birthday treats

This Tuesday my 32nd birthday and I have been thoroughly spoilt as always with lots of lovely cards and gifts. I had a lovely morning out for coffee and cake before unfortunately heading off to work. I decided to save the days leave for a time when we would all be off together and headed in for the afternoon shift.

I forgot to take a photo of the outfit I wore on my actual birthday! How annoying! But I wore a new dress I had that day from Boden with a new Fat Face cardigan I also had. I seem to have had loads of clothes this year which is always good! They included;

* white jeans
* an orangey/coral cardiagn
* a white broiderie anglaise top
* a navy and white striped cardigan
* some nude heels
* two scarves, one with birds on and one with cats on
* a top with a sunglasses print
* a top with little people printed all over
* a dress

I had loads of other bits and pieces as well and some jewellery, clearly I have been very lucky. I am sure the different pieces will feature over the next few posts. In fact, the white top I am wearing in the second outfit is a new birthday one.

I am wearing my floral Matalan jeans, a cream jumper I had from Anthropologie in the new year which I really like with this green White Stuff vest as you can see the pattern clearly.

In the second outfit I am wearing pink trousers also from Matalan and my new white top from Fat Face teamed with a pink H&M cardigan. I also wore my new cat scarf. Now I have uploaded the photos and you can see the mess in my room I notice that you can also see my new Boden dress and Fat Face cardigan hanging on the wardrobe!






No comments:

Post a Comment