Wednesday 8 May 2013

Practically pajamas


As we were late back from the wedding on Saturday and really tired I could not be bothered thinking about what outfit to wear today so I was really pleased when this one just happened! I decided to wear the trousers I had in the Whistles winter sale for the bargain price of £35 (amaze!) and thought they would work well with my faithful denim shirt. 

I have been trying to wear in the Toms that I have had for over 2 years and barely worn and as they were laying on the floor I threw them on too! Easy, and I think worked well for a lazy Sunday. These trousers are so amazingly comfy they are literally like wearing you pj's all day.

We popped out to Tesco so I grabbed the bag that I had from my Mum this week for my birthday. It was a Matalan bargain again and I really love it. I think it will work well with loads of my clothes.






No comments:

Post a Comment