Monday 13 May 2013

Out of work uniform

As you know I have to wear a uniform at work which takes the fun out of dressing for 4 of 10 days in my 'week' but I have never really minded. After many years of wearing office wear and having to decide what to put on every morning this is much easier. And it makes choosing what to wear out of work more fun. Or so I thought. Over the past few days I have taken some snaps with the aim to update my blog when I am off work. Now I have looked back at them I see I am wearing exactly the same outfit on each one!

So I now have a work uniform and an out of work one. I must work harder to rectify this! But jeans are so easy and comfy and they require no thought when I open my wardrobe doors.

Pic 1 - citrus vest and jeans H&M
Pic 2 - vest Fat Face and jeans H&M
Pic 3 - vest White Stuff, cardigan Fat Face and jeans H&M




No comments:

Post a Comment