Monday 6 May 2013

Twins 1st birthday part 1!

It is hard to believe that our beautiful twins are nearly one year old. This time last year I remember feeling very fed up and wanting them here but knowing that I had to grow them for a little longer!

We were celebrating with Jonny's family today and it was a beautiful day for it, and on a bank holiday too! We had some birthday lunch in the garden and then went to Wollaton Park for a stroll in the sun. The twins enjoyed being set free on the grass and were speed crawling everywhere.

As it was a lovely day I decided to get out my shorts and it was the perfect weather for them. I wore them with a top that I had for my birthday from Fat Face. It was lovely and cool in the warm weather. I wore the Toms again and a pink belt which I cannot recall where I got it and a necklace that I had from the twins for my birthday. My bracelets are so old, I got them in San Francisco years ago.



Something exciting happened to me last night, I was laying in the bath reading Grazia magazine and realised I am famous! A comment that I made on their website had been printed in the magazine. I could not believe it and promptly text practically everyone I know to tell them! It was just a passing comment one day when I was browsing the Grazia site. Wow, my name in print ha, ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment