Friday 13 September 2013

Where has the time gone!?

Well blog lovers I have realised, with a little reminder, that is has been far too long since I updated my blog! The reason being that our computer has broken and we have not been able to get it fixed this time. I can, in theory, do the blog on my phone but it is much more fiddley and the photos cannot be edited. That said I do love my blog and a change in season and a wardrobe bursting with new clothes (no one tell the hubby!) I think it's about time to get back to it! What do you all think?

I am not sure where we even where last time I posted? Shall we get up to speed? Well, the biggest change is we are now reasonably settled in our lovely new home. We have been here a couple of months already and it instantly felt like home. They twins clearly love it have have been walking since pretty much the day we moved here. 

Speaking of the lovely twins, they are now 16 months and have begun to become little people, not babies and they are a lot of fun. And a lot of work! I am back at work have we have settled into a routine there as well. I would say life is going pretty great.

I don't have any photos to post today, bit of a spur of the moment update but I'll try and get back into the swing of it and post some tomorrow! Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment