Tuesday 15 October 2013

Date night

The second post of the day for you lucky readers! I will start by saying that I am thrilled to see that so many of you are reading this little ol' blog of mine. At my last check there were 185 hits today alone. I am so pleased and hope you are enjoying it. I have had a little re jig earlier when the twins were napping but I am still not happy with it. I need some time to spend on it.

Tonight meant a much needed child free catch up with my lovely friend at The Wollaton just near to me. I have not been for a couple of years and it was really nice. I had the slow cooked lamb dish served with mash and red cabbage followed by a sticky toffee pudding. I would definitely recommend it.


I wore my Boden skinny jeans which I have mentioned on here a few times recently and am loving. These are my third pair this year with the first two being bright colours so I decided to go sensible with these ones. The top is a really old Primark one that I have not worn for sometime and the cardigan is an old faithful, worn loads of times on here, H&M lovely. The shoes are also Primark. And I am really not sure why I am looking down on both these photos. When I looked back at them I seemed to be doing it on loads of them!









No comments:

Post a Comment