Friday 24 January 2014

Spots and stripes

I decided to mix and match prints for yesterdays outfit choosing a spotted shirt and striped jumper. I like the idea of mixing different patterns within the same colour scheme and this is something I may work on more as we enter the spring. 

I don't know about you but I am fed up of the winter weather and am really ready for the nicer weather. I am sick of wearing the same old winter clothing and want to crack out my summery clothes. Wishful thinking for now I think. 

The shirt I'm wearing is from H&M, the jumper Primark (this cost £6 and I have worn it no end!) and the trousers are Boden. 

Finally, how exciting, I won 'outfit of the day' yesterday over on Outfit Hive. If you are a regular sarahstyle reader you may recall that I was blogger of the month a while back on here. Check it out and vote for my outfits! www.outfithive.com 




No comments:

Post a Comment