Sunday 18 May 2014

Birthday sunshine fun

I can barely believe my little lovelies are two already, time is flying by and they are growing and developing in leaps and bounds. So much so that I think two is old enough, I will be quite happy with them staying this age forever. Their little chattery personalities already different to the other and their clearly unbreakable bond so strong. They deserved every second of the fabulous party with their little friends on Saturday. 

I decided to order the 'Matilda' dress from Boden. I loved it the second I saw it and it's name confirmed I had to have it. I am really pleased with it and it felt comfortable and summery for their party. Other than the fact that being linen it is a pain to iron, I can see myself wearing this a lot. And that is coming from someone who had to think about where the ironing board was!

I popped to pick up a tshirt for George today to wear under the cutest dungarees he had for this birthday and nipped into Matalan. I admit that whenever I go in their I usually see something that I like and end up buying. For their prices I don't think you can fault them, much better quality than primal for pretty much the same prices. I have been looking for a jumpsuit for ages and saw a cute one today in a navy and white print so I snapped it up for the bargain price of £16! I've yet to try it on and decide if it's a keeper!




No comments:

Post a Comment