Thursday 22 May 2014

West Side Story


These photos were taken last week when I was heading out to see West Side Story at then theatre with my Dad. It was a fantastic show and nice to go out and do something different for a change whilst my sister babysat for the evening. 

As always when I am heading out around twin bath/bedtime it is a mad and hectic rush and so 'choosing' an outfit isn't really an option. I went for my favourite easy jeans, a cute shirt from Joules with birds printed all over it and a Fat Face cardigan. I admit to liking these necklaces after seeing Cameron Diaz in her latest chic flick for my birthday. I am not embarrassed to say that I wanted to see the film purely for her outfit choices! She had some that were similar to these, mine are from H&M and she looked great in them. In my head, I look just like her in them, haha!

My photos include what would normally be 'out takes' that I wouldn't publish but it was pretty much impossible to get a photo without little miss Matilda grabbing my legs so they ended up like this.






No comments:

Post a Comment