Friday 30 May 2014

The long skirt

I bought this skirt in total impulse from Next a few weeks as I fancied giving a long skirt a trying after seeing a few around and liking the look. It was a great price at only £20 and is lovely fabric and really comfy. I had it sitting in my wardrobe whilst I debated over whether to keep it or not but decided to step out my comfort zone slightly and go for it.

I was having lunch at the Bottle Kiln and then seeing my lovely (cake providing) friends this afternoon so it seemed as good a time as any. I wore it with a lovely red tshirt that I picked up from Joules yesterday after finding out the offer 15% 'blue light' discount. It is definitely worth checking this out as it seemed to cover loads of professions including nurses and voluntary work as well. 

I am wearing my chunky gold collar necklace from Hobbs which George refers to as 'Mummys apples!'  I also wore my Primark denim jacket and some navy peep tipoe flats from Primark. 










No comments:

Post a Comment