Saturday 28 June 2014

Finally it's mine...

I have been looking for this floral sundress for a couple of summers now. I first saw it in the sale at Hobbs in their NW3 range. For some reason and kept going back to it and yet never bought it. I have been scouring eBay for one for sometime now but they seem to go for more than I want to pay. Amazingly I saw this one, brand new, in my size, and it was finishing at 9.30am one Monday morning. I managed or get it for a bargain price of £12! 

I am so pleased with it and it fits perfectly, I look forward to wearing it more throughout the summer. I just have to show off my new bag which was also a bargain. Last Saturday we took a trip to oxford for the day, it was a beautiful sunny summers day and we had a great time shopping, walking by the river and enjoying afternoon tea. But hey, who am I kidding, it's all about Bicester Village on they way back isn't it? I picked up this fabulous bag from Coach, it was massively reduced and I am in love!





No comments:

Post a Comment