Sunday 31 July 2011

More vintage finds







Here are my new vintage finds from yesterday. The red blouse is pure silk with concealed buttons up the back, cute ruffles on the front and lovely gold buttons on the cuffs and top button at the back. I think it will look great tucked into some slim black cropped trousers (not that I have any, maybe an Autumn purchase?) The dress has a lovely matching belt but will look great with one of my many other belts. I love the frilly cuffs too, might be a bit warm for it now but will be great for the Autumn. The bottom one is by far my favourite, it was from an amazing shop called Vintage Obsession in Hockley. They don't have a website yet but are on Facebook. The owner had a beautiful shop, lovely wallpaper, huge changing rooms and all the clothes displayed well. She had some great designer finds as well as some more affordable things, such as the skirt. I love how the colours go from dark to light, so pretty. A great find, in fact, it was my sister who found it so thanks to her! Off to Fosse Park in Leicester today with my Mum so the quest for the gold cuff continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment