Thursday 4 August 2011

A guest appearance

Just a quick one today, off to work shortly :-( although with the very strange weather today perhaps that's no bad thing. Really wet and miserable but hot and sticky too I've just been out in my flip flops and a summer linen dress and I was still hot but wet! Good job I have to wear a uniform so don't have to make a decision.
It was a quick turnaround from work to babysitter last night! Due to the heat I threw on a red cotton dress which I am not sure I actually like. It is an old Gap number. I paired it with a pink belt, £1 from Primark, and pink jewellery, the necklace is Marks and Spencer and I think the bracelet is Accessorise. I like the clash between red and pink. You'll have to excuse the bad hair, lack of make up and slightly blurred 2nd shot!
I could not resist a guest appearance from my beautiful friends equally beautiful daughter, it was a successful evening babysitting. How adorable is she?!







No comments:

Post a Comment