Sunday 7 August 2011

Black and white





This is yesterdays outfit as todays will consist of pj's and then uniform as I've been on nights, not very exciting for a fashion post! I spent the day with my Mum and sister chilling out and sorting through my wardrobes! Surprisingly, they enjoyed this too! We made a bit pile of things that can go on Ebay and having them here meant I was pretty ruthless with what went, hey a girl needs to make room for new things doesn't she (lets not mention that bit to the hubby!) I think I'll spend this afternoon getting them on Ebay. 
The outfit is a long Primark skirt, a bargain at £9! You can't go wrong at that price. A really old t-shirt from Topshop and the usual gold jewellery. I can't remember where the heart was from but the bangles have been on here before. I was thinking maybe I need to try something other than gold but it seems to go so well with everything that I always just grab it with any outfit. 
Huum, just looked back at these photos and I look very tired in the top one, I guess working 'til 3am will do that to a girl!

Here are a couple of shots of my wardrobes...the second one especially still looks a bit cluttered but I promise it is in some kind of order. I wish I had a walk in wardrobe..a girl can dream...




No comments:

Post a Comment