Saturday 20 October 2012

A little bit of outlet shopping...

My sister and I decided to pop up to the designer outlet at Junction 28 today and see if they had anything interesting. I have found this to be very hit and miss and there are only a few shops worth going in. Still, it's a nice trip out and we had nothing else to do so why not shop hey!?

After a cuppa and a cake in Costa and milk for the twins we went into the relatively new Barbour shop. Nothing for us but if you are after a jacket they had plenty in. Also new was Kurt Geiger and they had some amazing bargains, flats for £19, boots for £50, really good buys but nothing that was quite right for me today.

Mamas and Papas had loads of great bits in and plenty of new baby things as well as for my growing twins but I had been not that long ago and got them a few things for Christmas. I did get some grey tights for Tilly that come with little leg warmers to wear over the tights...amazing!!

The final stop was Gap and by this time it was mid afternoon and really busy. I either find that there is nothing in here or loads that I like and today was the latter, whoops! I got a few things for presents but didn't really have a proper look at the kids things as George was 'voicing' his annoyance by now for all to hear! However, I found plenty for me. I always struggle with jeans but thought I'd try a pair and found some fantastic ones, dark denim 'curvy straight' style and they fit like a dream. In fact, I tried to get a second colour but they didn't have my size unfortunately. And they were 40% off making them £20! 

I also got these cute bright blue shoes for £13, I love the zip detail on the heel, 2 cardigans, one in a bright pink and one royal blue and a cute top for £9.99 which will be great with the jeans.










No comments:

Post a Comment