Tuesday 13 November 2012

Looks I am loving...

Here is the first of my new blog posts about the looks I like, items I am considering buying and anything else that catches my attention. Let me know what you think of the new idea.

All the clothes below are from Next. I am seriously considering a leather pencil skirt but am not actually sure when I would wear it? Lets face it, I generally only wear jeans and trainers these days! This one is actually not leather and is only £28, it has some great reviews and people have commented that it looks and feels like leather so it may be a good compromise. 

I also love this lace look, this skirt is so pretty and I love the mix of textures and style when teamed with the denim shirt. I actually already own two denim shirts, a light one like this from Gap and a darker Ralph Lauren one. I would be more likely to wear this with some dark tights and heels or, for a more casual look, with some flat pumps.




No comments:

Post a Comment