Friday 9 November 2012

Cheap flights

As I mentioned on my post yesterday I went to the theatre last night with my Dad to see Fascinating Aida (google 'cheap flights' - very funny...you need to stick with it a bit but I think its hilarious!) As my sister made it in time I was able to get changed. I decided to ignore the rainbow theme and went for a striped top, surprise surprise, instead.

I wore the same jeans I had on in the day, the top was from New Look and I have posted it on here once before when I went for an anniversary meal with the hubs. I was never entirely convinced about it and still am not really? I can't put my finger on it but there is something I don't really like about it. I do think that it looks better with a cardigan over as it seems to give it a better shape. I also wore my navy Gap cardigan which is fast becoming one of my favourite 'go to' items and some pink Paul Smith earrings I had from my 30th birthday. 

I decided that it would be a good time to break out my lovely Mulberry shoes. I think they looked beautiful but then I suppose I would! I apologise about the quality of the photos, they are not great as it was dark by the time I took them.

Don't worry, there will be another rainbow themed post later today, this is just an extra! And, as I know how excited she will be, I will dedicate it to my lovely friend Alana who says she loves it when she sees two posts in one day!









No comments:

Post a Comment