Wednesday 7 November 2012

Orange

So today was the second day of the rainbow challenge and therefore orange. I was unsurprised to see that I don't have a wardrobe full of orange clothing finding only the tunic dress I wore and an orange stripe t-shirt I have posted on here a few times.  I decided on the tunic as I have not worn it. I bought it a few months ago in the summer sales from Whistles. I am still a little bit unsure about it to be honest. 

Anyway, off we went to baby group this morning which was lovely as ever and nice to have a bit of a catch up and a gossip! Hubby then met us and we went into town for a bit of Christmas shopping. I managed to convince him that we needed to get the twins some Converse trainers. He recently got a pair, I got some for Christmas as well as the twins, so we are going to look so cool ha,ha all wearing them together! They are so cute, a navy pair for George and a bright pink pair for Tilly.

I totally forgot about my tkmaxx bargains the other day when I mentioned going there. I picked up some designer tights for ridiculous prices, in fact, I went into Matalan after and theirs were more expensive! I had been after some red ribbed ones to replace a pair that I can only assume Dexter has had his claws in so was pleased to find this DKNY pair for £3.99, the other two are basic black but Emilio Cavallini and Falke for £3.99 and £6.99. Definitely bargain of the week!




No comments:

Post a Comment