Sunday 30 December 2012

Cute kilt

Today those lovely little twins and I went into town with my Mum and sister. It was nice to get out for a few hours and have a look around the shops. I had a couple of bits to swap and a look around the sales never hurts hey! I got a few things for some birthday presents and a couple of sale bargains which I will post on here over the next few days. 

I wore the Boden kilt that I had for Christmas for the first time today, I really like it but as it is made of wool it was really itchy! I wore it with the berry coloured t-shirt I got at the same time as the skirt and have posted on here before, it was a perfect match. I wore berry coloured tights and the black and brown riding boots I recently posted. I also wore my gold collar necklace from Hobbs which I love!




No comments:

Post a Comment