Saturday 29 December 2012

Sale bargains!

I figured that it would be rude not to have a peak at some of the sales on at the moment. My first stop was the amazing shop Anthropologie, I adore this quirky shop where you can find some amazing pieces that you can't find anywhere else. You should check it out. Unfortunately it is only in London and it is the place where you want to look at things as they are so pretty and often look different on the internet. I love their sale as you can pick up some great bargains, in fact, they have a sale room year round which is fab. I ordered a couple of bits the other day and then again yesterday when they slashed some prices by 70%! I've taken a chance on some bits as I'm not too sure but figured they can always go back.

One thing that I absolutely love, and it fits like it was made for me, is this jumper I wore today. It has beautiful lace panels on the front and back and thin ribbed sleeves, I can see this being something I wear a lot. It was half price as well at £25. I wore it with some really old black skinny jeans fro Next. I think a statement necklace would work well with it but I went for these cute rose gold earrings today. 




No comments:

Post a Comment