Tuesday 11 December 2012

Denim and floral

It seemed so cold today I almost didn't want to venture outside, we did spend the morning chilling out in our pj's but then went to West Bridgford this afternoon with my Auntie for a change of scenery. I had not been for a while and it was nice having a walk round and a cuppa.

In an aim to try and wear different things in my wardrobe I chose a skirt that I got on our honeymoon from J Crew, I can't think that I've actually ever worn it before but I really like the print. As it had some mustard in it I decided to go for it with the tights and put on some bright mustard yellow ones from Primark. I teamed it with a dark denim shirt from Ralph Lauren at Bichester and some old grey Next boots which I really love. I thought that I'd best not go for my mustard yellow coat as well, somehow I think this would have been a bit too much!

I am finally having my hair cut and coloured tomorrow so yay no more roots! I could not be bothered with it today and went for an easy top knot.






No comments:

Post a Comment