Wednesday 12 December 2012

Santa!

We had a lovely morning at the baby group Christmas party, all our beautiful babies looked so cute in their Christmas outfits. There was a visit from the main man himself and the babies all got presents which was lovely. I am looking forward to Christmas day even more now. We then had a nice lunch with the other mummies and babies, I really enjoy seeing them and it just wont be the same when we are all back at work. 

I knew that it would be boiling at the baby group and wanted to wear a cute floral shirt from Fat Face but when I put it on one of the buttons was missing and I didn't have time to replace it so quickly swapped for one from Hobbs instead. This one is really cute and I don't wear it enough. It has a little bird print all over it and bows on the shoulders. I teamed it with my Next jeans and Uggs. 

I have been to have my hair cut this afternoon, I am really pleased with the cut and the colour and it is quite a bit shorter. I'll post some pictures tomorrow.









No comments:

Post a Comment