Tuesday 25 December 2012

Twins 1st Christmas

Wow! We have had an amazing Christmas day with our lovely twins, they have been thoroughly spoilt. As have we both. I certainly have plenty to post over the coming days and weeks. Of course, I have had some new clothes! The twins and I even had matching Converse trainers, we are going to look so cool all wearing them ha ha!

I decided to wear a new skirt that I had today, I chose a few pieces from White Stuff which I knew I was getting. I am terrible to buy for, I don't really like surprises as I like to pick things that I know I will like. I teamed the skirt with a pink t-shirt that I got from Sainsbury's, some plum coloured tights and bright pink boots that I had a few years ago from Boden. I have never really felt like I had anything to wear them with which seemed a shame as they are so cute so I need to get them out more often. I also wore a beaded necklace I had for my birthday.

Well to watch some more Christmas tv with my lovely hubby whilst my beautiful twins sleep, I am one very lucky girl. Merry Christmas everyone.






No comments:

Post a Comment