Wednesday 23 January 2013

28 pieces confirmed!

Those of you who have been reading over the past few days will know what the title of this post refers to. I have been working on the 30 items needed for the challenge and think that I am set on 28 of them. I am awaiting a delivery of a dress which, if I am happy with, I think will fit in well with everything else. I have selected items which mix well with each other, kind of like choosing for your holidays! Hopefully there are a couple of bits that are a bit different and add a different look or colour. Whilst I have been doing it I have really wished it was spring as I have wanted to pick things but they haven't been weather appropriate. I am hoping to start the challenge next week!

Today we went to baby group this morning and my lovely friend and her babies came over this afternoon so we have played all day. I wore my slim leg jeans, a pale pink top that I picked up for the bargain price of £7.99 at Gap which I really like the neckline on and a grey striped cardigan also from Gap  but very old. I have worn this cardigan a million times until one day hubby put it in the wash with something red and turned the white stripes pink, how annoying!










No comments:

Post a Comment