Sunday 27 January 2013

A lovely weekend

We have had an absolutely lovely weekend with our friends who visited. We spent some time yesterday chilling out and playing with the twins before a great (and filling!) meal at the Bulls Head at Repton. I've said it before on here and I'll say it again, we cannot recommend this place enough, they do the best food.

In the daytime I wore an orange and pink leopard print cardigan and an old vest from Gap. The cardigan was Clements Ribeiro from Tkmxx, this is only the second time I've worn it since I got it and wonder if it might be better in the spring/summer with some lighter clothes? I also wore some old jeans from M&S.

I forgot to take any photos of my evening outfit but I have worn it before and posted on here. It consisted of the bright pink Zara skirt and a striped t-shirt (yaaawwwnn!) from John Lewis. I also wore my vintage necklace that I picked up when we were in London a couple of years ago. 

Today we went for a nice stroll around Wollaton Park and for some lunch at the Hemlock Stone pub, now I would definitely not recommend this place! It is now a Thai restaurant as well and the food, quality and portions were really poor.




No comments:

Post a Comment