Friday 25 January 2013

Ebay stripes

By now you probably all know that high on my list of 'loves' are stripes, bargains and the shop Boden. I love nothing more than a nice striped top and Boden definitely seem to do the best ones. I seem to stick to the same colours though and maybe need to be a little more adventurous with that. Whilst looking on ebay for a cashmere jumper, as I am not prepared to pay a 'proper' price, I stumbled on a little gem that covers all three, the Boden ebay shop!

Now I admit that it is a bit hit and miss and if you see something you probably need to grab it but there were some bargains to be had. I found the top that I am wearing today for £14 rather than £29. It is what they call their 'winter Breton' so it is thicker than a normal cotton one but not as thick as a jumper, perfect for now and later in the year could be used as a layering piece for warmth. They delivered in super quick time and the delivery is free.

I also wore my Gap jeans which I absolutely love and wish that I had in a darker colour as well. For a bit of contrast the necklace is an orange Primark number that I got in the summer.



No comments:

Post a Comment