Sunday 20 January 2013

A new challenge...

I have been after a new blog challenge for sometime now after enjoying the stripes and rainbow ones that I did. I keep thinking over what to do and coming back to the same one, I saw it on some other blogs, which I think I could do.

It is '30 for 30' where I select 30 items from my wardrobe and mix and match them for 30 days. I spent some time this evening getting bits and pieces out and trying to decide. It actually hasn't been that hard so far but I just have the last few to finalise before I let you all know. I am not going to start it until the weather improves over the next few days as I don't want to ruin any of my shoes in the snow!

I am including all clothes, shoes and accessories such as necklaces and belts but not coats as I will pretty much just be wearing my winter parka anyway. I'm also not going to include a pair of black tights and plain vests that I would wear underneath something for warmth rather than as part of my outfit. Also, I will need to wear different clothes for yoga so these aren't included either! That said, everything else is and I guess I will have to see how it goes combining everything. I am hoping it will make me more adventurous and mean I have to experiment and try different ways to wear my clothes. If all goes well I am hoping to do the same in the spring as I can't wait to get out all my spring things and put away the dull winter clothes.

Watch this space for a run down of the items I have chosen and for when the challenge commences!

No comments:

Post a Comment